PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Singapore A380 Problems ?
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2012, 15:12
dicksorchard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Singapore A380 Problems ?

Hi - just thought you guys/girls may be interested in this . My friend was on a singapore airlines Flight this morning A380 and this is what he put on his facebook page and he isnt the type to make things up either . He is a professional man . I asked him how he knew what was wrong and he said another passenger had overheard the 1st officer having a conversation with the number 1 stewardess ? and that on landing another passenger who knew someone working at Atc had confirmed that this is what they had also been told ? This is after all a Rumour Network so im posting in case anyone is interested in whats happened . Obviously i am not a professional pilot but have from the threads on here noticed some issues with the A380 . If i hear from my friend again will let you know .

Oh well 2 hours into the flight there was a large jolt which knocked out the navigation system and auto pilot . 5 hours spent flying around dumping fuel followed by a very bumpy landing . Waiting for another plane now !