PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blue times at ORNGE
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2012, 16:00
SASless

Received 554 Likes on 224 Posts
Investigation at ORNGE yielding results....Follow the Money!

Tis beginning to look like 6.7 Million Dollars may have been in form of a Kickback for purchase of some helicopters if one believes the latest report on the ORNGE Investigation.

As I have said in the past....."Follow the Money!"

I shall ask the question.....who can provide the answer?

Does Agusta, Agusta-Westland, have the ability in-house to do market research contracted to ORNGE? Have they done market research in the past and are they now doing the same kind of research they contracted for with ORNGE?

Did Agusta pay a fair price for the product(s) specified in the contract between the parties (Agusta and ORNGE)?

Was the performance on the contract monitored by Agusta Officials to ensure timely, accurate, and substantive performance by the contractor?

Were the products, reports, and requirements to measure the Contractors performance detailed in any sort of Contract Specification Document?

What was the Contract Specifications?

Who at Agusta was directly responsible for administering the ORNGE Contract?

How was payment made to the Contractor....Single Payment Lump Sum in advance or by installments? What documentation did ORNGE provide Agusta to certify performance? Who submitted it....who approved it?

I loved doing Fraud and Bribery Investigations!

Asking all those kinds of questions to Business Executives/Government Employees could be so much fun as the answers sometimes could be quite entertaining especially when it involved their trying to pull a Rabbit out of a hat.

They are like a Dog eating a Blanket....you start pulling on a single thread....and in time the whole thing unravels! When the Prosecutors and Investigators start offering Plea Bargains to the lesser involved folks the rate of progress really picks up. It sounds as if they are getting to that point in the investigation. There are enough leads to follow that something big will get kicked loose at the top of the hill and start rolling before long....just like a snowball off a roof.

Canada News: ORNGE execs

Last edited by SASless; 25th Apr 2012 at 16:26.