PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Retirement at 68
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2012, 13:53
raven11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How old are you?

I guess I'm not allowed to respond to insulting posts made by keyboard warriors like yourself who like to constantly pound their chest, stamp their feet and remind the world of how "good" they really are. I guess I'm not allowed to take exception to this. I'm not supposed to respond to your ilk calling the Captains they fly with "overestimated (old)...and quite limited in their operating skills and leadership..."

Just a guess, but I suspect that when you grew up everyone was awarded first place and a gold star?

What is it about guys like you who feel the need to tell the stories about your previous experience and how it is sooo underappreciated...while at the same time the experience levels of those Captains you fly with are sooo over-rated? If only life were fair, you would be recognized as the pilot you really are.....and not have to put up with ridiculous restrictions placed on your station in life. Boo Hoo!

Then there is Trebyourelk, who tells me...."Sorry to burst your bubble of self-grandeur....I am a SFO Relief Commander with CX and my crosswind limit is certainly 30kts "

I don't have any delusions. I'm happy with my rank and station in life. It's not me complaining of how poor the guys I fly with are. In any case, I'm sorry to burst your bubble Treb! You can call yourself a "Relief Commander" after a 2 hour Sim session if it makes you feel better...I'm sure the girls love to hear it....but your limit is still 15 knots until you complete a proper upgrade.

Many of us who have been in this business longer than 711 and Treb have been alive, take issue with being called names. We're tired of people like 711 who have this need to pull others down in a vain hope it will lift him up. We are tired of the childish insults.

Newsflash...we fly with you guys everyday. We know the vast majority of the good ones...and we know who the small minority of the weak ones are. Judging by your posts 711, it's my guess that you fit in the latter category. If you were really as good as you think you are, then you wouldn't have the psycological need to keep announcing it to the world.

You too would be comfortable with where you currently are in life......