PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are you cracking up?
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2012, 05:19
LHLisa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gee. Now that I have been reprimanded I feel like I have passed an important rite of passage here!
As I was saying, jet lag, loneliness, cost cutting by management, air rage by pax (not as bad as that by long haul coworkers usually) increased baggage charges, fewer toilets, bed bugs in the bunks, bed bugs in the hotel beds, being scalded in hotel showers with third world plumbing standards, less crew to more passengers, seniority based work systems that can lend themselves to bullying by those so inclined. Oh, and new improved tea and coffee bodums that require me to wear a steel enforced brace on my hands and arm so I can lift and use them. And trying to wrestle pax to switch off their iPhone s, e readers and the like. Yeah, I think there are a few serious obstacles to us always remaining calm and composed on 3 hours sleep .
That was an extremely well written article. It's quite depressing really. I have night mares about plane crashes. I think all the videos we watch in eps do affect us, and September 11 had a huge impact on most of us. We all deserve a medal I think, and a hug.

Last edited by LHLisa; 19th Apr 2012 at 05:52.