PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Converting to South African CPL
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2012, 06:43
CharlieVictorSierra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Charlie victor Sierra , what have you said that is so vastly different to what I said ! As I said there was not much work up there either , but it has often been a place where low time pilots go to get experience . I have plenty of friends who built their hours up by going up there , in these difficult times I'm sure things aren't great there either but you've got to try ! So hold on to your big girl panties.
A little sensitive there guy!

Well, you quite obviously know as much about Botswana as you know about the English language (reading abilities included). I simply stated that although the 'conversion' process is simpler, the acquisition process of a work permit is becoming next to impossible...how do I know? Because I stood in the line at the relevant departments for almost 2 months getting my work permit! And what I do know from the time I worked there is that work permits are being rejected very frequently.

Therefore, reading back, I would say that what I posted was, in fact, VASTLY different to yours! I actually fail to see the point of your attack on me. I was simply questioning what you base your recommendation and information on, before adding some relevant information of my own, to your points.

P.S. The big girl panties chirp at the end...a real classic Hang in there mate!