PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Take off with snow on wing
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2012, 16:05
aerobat77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
But then, I didn't post a pretty picture above the clouds, so guess I am just a "dreamer"
captplaystation... we cannot be sure here- maybe a dreamer, maybe just FUBAR. in every case you must have one of this fancy WIFI equipped B737 since when you are always green here ( like now)- when are you flying?

so its for sure self explanatory that you will not be able to present a self made pic from a flying 737, how could you? - and you did not.

further you mentioned several times the PA34 in my profile with such comments :
aerobat 77, I will defer to your greater knowledge of Piper Senecas & Seminoles
so its seems to be very imprortant for you to point this out to make sure your reputaion will not be overheared- dont, worry !

well, the seminole is not a PA34 as wikipedia can teach you easily, and beyond this the seneca is a lot of fun and i have good memories on this light twin, i guess you would pee the pants to get a chance to steer one for a minute. further you can type here in your profile what you want, and in my case its not the space shuttle but just a pa34 ...

so long, i do not know in real life anyone of a college who claims himselfs location
"fubar"
FUBAR - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and not one actual flying guy who feels the need to be offensive and rush to other fellows , even when they have another opinion.

so as a classic ( especially here) be proud of yourself seeking internet reputation lacking any in real life, claim behind the anonymous internet being somebody you never was and feel free to continue your tour since you have nothing other to loose.

please feel free to be erected in argueing in an open aviation forum claiming your superior virtual experience , it may be the only thing you can say about this terminology .

but its not my job to be offensive against you and discuss things which are beyond the theme of this thread. further i have not the luxury to stay online here the whole day like you and so its a net win for you- like said, feel free !

i am sure you will have enough resources to reply quickly to this in your 737 with internet connection - a man who claims to have xx thousands command hours on a jet for sure can fly and type simulatany !

ok... enough offtopic...

I blew that picture up and looked at the leading edge pixels. They seem to blend smoothly into the background all along the leading edge.
machinbird- thats interesting. i on the one hand cannot imagine how this picture can be real since its clearly a loose thin snowlayer which would have little chance to stay on the upperside all the time , but when you say you have experience in photohopping and you do not see any fakes" here ...hm.

best regards !