PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Take off with snow on wing
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2012, 11:43
9.G

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
to label certain nations or bloodlines etc is wrong in my opinion. It's the system in place which either supports safety or erodes such. Fair proceedings and accountability for actions are two ingredients certainly supporting safety. I've seen similar screw ups elsewhere and all places lacked accountability and had established nepotism along in-transparent proceedings with unfair results. There's a common trait in general towards most things in life, it's nihilism.
It's a free market and everyone should have a choice. It's up to the operator to create it's reputation and marketing image. AFL didn't do well in this particular case. Neither was their mitigation tactic appropriate resulting in significant image damage. All this fuss about CIA and they're gonna get you is utter BS. They're way too busy planting agents all over US. Anyways, the transportation devision of DA office will get involved for sure provided there's a official report. According to their laws a unanimous report will NOT be processed. I'm sure UUUWZDZX knows that. Thus if you wanna do something do it officially.
For your info, just tip, FCOM isn't a binding document it's a manufacturer's recommendation whereas part A is approved by CAA. Any violation of part A will be prosecuted by authorities. There's a moral side and a legal side.

Last edited by 9.G; 14th Apr 2012 at 12:41.