PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Take off with snow on wing
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2012, 08:15

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Up-down-n-out .. what's the point you are trying to make here?
I aplaude the guy who posted that video and let the interested public know about the matter...
"You" can talk about do rights and do wrongs here as long as you want... and naming in the public the involved airliners/pilots and their rights of a fair trials etc ...
Although as I do work in the safety field of the aviation bussines, my post is strictly as a potential passenger - and I DO want to know which airliners are prone to/or have the history or evidence of avoiding or not being strict to the prescribed procedures and thus putting my life at risk.
So as long as I'm a paying customer I will chose which airliners to avoid at all costs. The evidence in that video in MY opinion is self explanatory. PERIOD.

It's not about the nationality/race etc - bad apples can be found anywhere around the globe - but the fact is "the slavic" folks as you mentioned them in your post do have a different mentality in that regard primarly because of the "****** up political system" they lived in/for after the 2nd WW - and unfortunately it's still present to this day in all walks of life - and YES IT IS CORRUPT and PRONE TO COVER UP WRONG THINGS AND DOINGS and insted of changing things for the better such mentality would rather search for and "kill the messenger" - you just gave me the proof I was again unfortunately right about such mindset.
And trust me - I know what I'm talking about since I have lived amongst this f*** ups and witnessed it for the last 40 years or so and still do to this day.

Last edited by 1999; 14th Apr 2012 at 09:19.