PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Take off with snow on wing
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2012, 19:12
UUUWZDZX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
However it's obvious UUUWZDZX, is waging a war against AFL and it's functionaries. The question is why? You post names here and you speak russian and you use AFTN address of Main Air Traffic Flow Management Center (M.A.T.F.M.C.), a unit charged by the Federal Aviation Authority of Russia (FAAR). All this indicates that you're insider.
I'm not affiliated with MATFMC UUUWZDZX, took this nickname as it was was the first thing that came into my mind when registering on this forum.

Are you fighting in the name of safety or is it perhaps personal vendetta? I'm not really sure any more. If you're safety concerned do report it to the Russian CAA and demand an answer.
I first stumbled upon this video a few days ago, when searching for other videos on youtube. From the start it was apparent for me that violation of FCOM took place. I then sent a link to Aeroflot. They replied with that famous statement. On the day Aeroflot replied, an emergency bulletin was communicated to all aviation entities by russian CAA regarding ATR72 crash saying that gross misconduct took place: aircraft was not de-iced. This bulletin was sent in the morning, while I got reply from Aeroflot in the afternoon. The fact that even despite content of that bulletin and seriousness of matters highlighted, Aeroflot officials still replied that it was OK to takeoff like this (they could have changed their statement later, but never did), forced me to take initiative. Immediately I wrote to Airbus (still waiting for a reply). Once I have official position of Airbus (and even if they won't respond, it is still clear that procedures were not followed), I will then contact EASA, IATA and Russian CAA, may be other institutions too. As I mentioned before, I replied to Aeroflot's statement with a quotations of FCOM and SOP procedures that were not followed, but of course they never responded.