PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Take off with snow on wing
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2012, 18:54
9.G

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That clip is a pure crime no doubt bout it. We all know the standard ICAO rule of no one must operate in reckless manner endangering safety etc. Very clear violation of all possible rules and procedures. Reasons unknown. However it's obvious UUUWZDZX, is waging a war against AFL and it's functionaries. The question is why? You post names here and you speak russian and you use AFTN address of Main Air Traffic Flow Management Center (M.A.T.F.M.C.), a unit charged by the Federal Aviation Authority of Russia (FAAR). All this indicates that you're insider. Are you fighting in the name of safety or is it perhaps personal vendetta? I'm not really sure any more. If you're safety concerned do report it to the Russian CAA and demand an answer. Please spare me all this crap about corruption etc. After the crash in USRR no authority can afford to neglect such gross misconduct. Answers from the functionaries is a mitigation strategy though a dumb one, it seems to me. Being a whistle blower isn't enough to improve safety, do something.

p.s. Word of caution a official report on Russian CAA site requires credentials, as you're well aware of, I'm sure.