PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EDINBURGH
Thread: EDINBURGH
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2012, 19:59
Jack1985

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's not whether they a safe or not youse, it is distracting you to listening out forany emergency commands which may arise during the critical phases of flight. I.e takeoff and landing! If you adopt the race position, where are you going to put the camera???? Your hands ae on your head,the cameragoesflying through the cabin....... Maybe you should gets grip and listen to the announcements and respect why they are there in the first place
WOW.. first off we have ears and can hear everything while recording anything and everything. Second of all for example if a pilot smacks on the brakes the camera goes into the back of the seat infront of you and onto the ground unless you have some crazy reaction and the fling the camera down through the cabin I don't see it becoming airborne on its own. Thirdly when we would be adopting the brace position the camera would go in the seat back pocket or into your own pocket so as I was saying grow up and get a grip. I have plenty of friends who work for Ryanair and Aer Lingus and there is no issues with using non-radio transmitting recording equipment in the cabin and also to point out JustPlanes a company specializing in the recording of flights etc have recorded thousands of videos using the same equipment as the gentleman on this forum produced with no problems.