PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sooo, You Want to Fly for Korean Airlines Do You?
Old 6th Apr 2012, 23:02
Sable Knight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keylime

I did read the original post several times before I posted. The points that you have raised were not in the original post. I think you should amend the original post to include this information.

Assault by anyone on another person is not acceptable, but to say that the assault was due to the fact the captain was an expat and not due to a jobs worth getting on his high horse since company procedures were not followed is very presumptuous.

In response to your comment "May you someday have the opportunity to fly there. Then it will be interesting to hear your comments." when in Rome do as the Romans do. You need to learn to adjust. Yes you will face prejudice from some people; this is a fact of life. It is now interesting to see how "Westerners" feel when they are treated life crap.

(This is coming from a third generation medical professional born and bred in the UK, who has been told time and time again that you can be the best in your profession but you will NEVER be treated as an equal)

Last edited by Sable Knight; 6th Apr 2012 at 23:12.