PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathays 49ers
Thread: Cathays 49ers
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2002, 01:35
shortly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hustler, in many societies the Courts are an arm of Government almost autonomous in their deliberations. That is if you don't believe that High and Supreme Court Judge appointments are politically motivated ha ha. In Hong Kong the system is supposedly similar, still being based on the British system. So of course you can have great confidence in the Court to honestly and openly rule on that sooo important decision on the rostering aspects of one's contract. I have said before and been villified by the pit bulls that one should only plan fights when all the advantages are yours, note I said plan ok. Picking the time, place and conditions for a battle, aiming for success and not the status quo, isn't that what a good leader should be doing? Further, violence is the last resort of a stupid man. Industrial action is industrial violence. We should never ever have been in this fight at all, the AOA have tossed all our balls in the air and they haven't caught many on the way down. In fact I think they've probably dropped the lot.