PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Propeller torque & engine torque
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2012, 23:36
italia458

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oggers:

You accusing me of holding out info and trying to guilt trip me has been bugging me. I shared all the resources I was using throughout this discussion. You and everyone else had access to them on here. I posted the whole AfNA document section on the propellers where it talks about induced power. The reason I hadn't picked up on this earlier and put the two together is because I hadn't read the article word for word and analyzed it. I also hadn't come across the article which you posted about Figure of Merit. Once you did post that, I picked up on it right away and I think it actually backfired on you! It added more evidence to the fact that you don't know what you're talking about. I highlighted that in my last post.

But I should ask the same of you: Have you been holding out this information knowingly as I constantly repeat myself in post after post, trying to explain THP? Have you been sitting on this information? Why didn't you speak up earlier about it? What proves that you haven't just been trolling the whole time, like someone else has mentioned in this thread, and knew all along about this?

I'm not responsible to teach you everything about aerodynamics. You need to take responsibility for your learning. You can't blame me for you not thinking about the efficiency of the prop in creating the thrust. I mentioned that there were other efficiencies that can be analyzed and I agreed that the propeller is doing work on the air. Did I really have to tell you that if anything is doing work, there is a way to analyze the efficiency of the object doing the work? I'm not responsible to think of everything for you.

You finally discovered something that would add to the discussion and then you blame me for not telling you earlier. You really are a piece of work.

Last edited by italia458; 31st Mar 2012 at 02:31. Reason: Added a paragraph.