PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Euro Manx on IOM - LPL
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2002, 08:44
AOG007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ManxSpeedBird

10 quid cheaper? Would that be in real money(Great British Pounds) or would it be Isle Of Man monopoly money that you can't use anywhere else???????????

BA CitiExpress will screw it up at some point. This is a dead cert. They have managed it everywhere else, and so therefore they will probably do it on this route as well. Although, seeing as all the mangement need to protect their escape route for the weekend, then it will possibly escape.

As I have just mentioned, even the management seem to escape the island at weekends, leaving just the locals to chase sheep, play on the pretend railway, (Steam of course, because electricity is still in the early stages of development on the ROCK), and play golf on wet and windy courses.

Manx Airlines winning awards? UK's Best Airline? So did the Isle of Man government want to be included as part of the UK that year then? ? ? ?

As for popping over? Well I did that once before, and as a result, I would rather poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick, than ever set foot on that rock again. Sorry! Just not my cuppa tea.
Similar to where I am may not be your cuppa tea. It's personal choice, nothing more, nothing less.

glynn-kayes

Once again, you probably find that the route is busy because the sector time is short, therefore this would be reflected in the cost of a ticket. Add on cheaper airport costs, than those of London, and also add in the very Scousse way of obtaining a hire car (you nick it!). I now feel we have clearly established the reason for this route being so busy.........

Go Charlton, for all those depressed Liverpool FC supporters!!!!!

AOG007