PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New 'Aviation Minister' after Monday?
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2012, 11:12
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Albo, wakey wakey hand off snakey...

The message has been bellowed out loud and clear in Queensland - Labor is finished! As much as I cannot stomach that festoon Abbott, Labor has become an even more nauseating pack of nupty's.
Get your C.V prepared Albo, Labor is done and dusted and so are you,
in fact Labor is on equal standing with your ability as being Minister for Mascot - Camel poo.
It will be interesting to see who the Libs actually put in to the position of infrastructure minister when they win next federal election?
Who knows, maybe Mad Dog Katters party will win enough seats to put it in power? I know, it won't happen, but I would like to see Bob win the next fed election and take on the role of aviation minister himself!!
But poor old Albo, kruddys mate. What's a minister with bad teeth and hair to do? It seems one testicle lays with Kruddy while the other lays with The Carbon Queen!

What hope does aviation have, seriously? Albo, Brown, Katter, maybe Pauline Hanson? Abandon ship abandon ship, Australian aviation is sinking faster than the Titanic.