PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is war likely with Iran? Consequences for EK?
Old 24th Mar 2012, 08:53
vickers23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JFK etc etc

This speech was performed 3 days after the ' unordered ' bay of pigs 'by JFK'.....

And the rabbit hole goes much deeper than you can handle , IF you discard systematically your governments corruptness,dishonest intentions (with foreign nations or with YOU for that matter)etc.etc.etc....btw with your government i mean literally anybody who is reading this coz it is NOT nationality restricted!!! any nationality, country and RELIGION goes.....

Do not forget humans have a defensive mechanism;

something beyond comprehension WILL automatically be rejected as nonsense, hence if the conspiracy is big enough it will become a theory = unreal (=hitler).

Give em a half a cup at a time, if they are still thirsty give em the remaining half of it (the truth) (confucius).

These thing you are talking about are so big and the preps for it have been started centuries ago by these men (protocols of the le@rned eld@rs of zoin) , that you cannot even give em a half a cup which is already too much.

' YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH '........ is a sentence used frequently in hollywood movies directly controlled by the very same people behind the scenes.......

I understand your motives to arouse, because if it succeeds it effects HUMANITY (no borders,no nationality no religion etc etc) and there will be no way back. Live is a giant chess game, the result is decided in the begin phases of it. The trained eye can see it coming but the sheep will proceed in an orderly fashion one step at a time to the slaughter house........ Reality is blurred and unintentional support for the wrong side due to lack of knowledge of the TRUTH will consequently make the very same people supporting the system obsolete.....in time and in sequence...

For us the options are slim to none, I am still looking myself. One thing is for sure no-participation from my side!!!