PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Big brother is watching................
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2012, 17:37
JTobias

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Silsoe,

I'm well aware of theColin McCrae and others and I appreciate your concern (which I hope is genuine) and I hope I never come anywhere near the flying situations they got themselves into.

But I'm honest enough to admit that every now and then I'm going to throw my machine around a little. I'm actually sat at EGCB watching an instructor throw an R44 around the field like there's no tomorrow.

Silsoe, it happens, loads do it. I'm honest enough to admit it. And I recall being chastised on here for a very dodgy departure I once did at Cholmondeley Pageant. I turned the wrong way and had to make a very interesting turn to ensure I didn't fly over the crowd. It looked ****e from the ground and my instructor was watching. He bollocked me properly.

It was referred to on Pprune and I voluntarily told the world it was me. Im quite happy to admit when I get things wrong. Do you ?

Anyway, I'm gonna blow you a kiss and send you a hug (we could get a room if you like) and hopefully you'll accept the gesture in good faith.

Joel