PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New 'Aviation Minister' after Monday?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2012, 12:40
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some poo, reflection, confession and a little more poo...

Interesting. I don't have a fetish for monkey poo or pony poo, not even donkey poo or bat guano. When I describe politicians as being some form of faecal matter I am being as kind as possible, you don't want me to really say what I think of them do you???

TG - Spot on. This old dog has done a few circuits. I will be cautious as i say this but sadly at various points in my career I did decide to quit getting my hands dirty and accept high level roles in a few areas of the aviation industry, and it is most certainly all sh#t. The money may be good but the lies, deceit, spin, corruption, contempt for frontline people, hatred for those working honestly has been too much to bear.

Kiddies, stick near the tin, work hard and look after your families and your mates. You may not retire with a government funded lifelong pension or with millions stashed in a series of Swiss accounts but you will sleep bloody well at
night and be proud of your aviation achievements as well as the highs and the lows. A much better experience for the soul than what these 'politicians', aviation bureaucrats (CASA type buffoons) and airline executives will retire with!

P.S Nice work 'Albo' - $31 million worth of pork barreling??
Blackhand, this is why I refer to these vermin as 'poo'!
More disgraceful use of taxpayer funds to 'legitimately' buy votes. Oldest trick in the book but an effective one. I wonder what's next? Perhaps he will once again 'remove some loopholes' and allow Dolly Parton and her titty bus on to the highways and tour AUS again??