PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Big brother is watching................
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2012, 10:37
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
I put posts one after the other to separate the different replies to different posts, otherwise you end up with on long post that some people then blend the answer to one question with the answer to another. Add a few quotes in there and it all becomes a bit much for some to separate what is trying to be said.

It takes a girl to say it how it is ........
Apart from the fact that having normal women's lumpy bits does not exempt you from wearing a seat belt!!! And by the way, referring to people as 'hun' is sexist!

I just love this from JT;

I'll answer it for you - there is no absolutely no basis that requires me to complete it - Olympic Games or otherwise !
Immediately followed by;
Unless of course, I'm planning on flying within the temporary boundaries defined for the Olympics,

(Hotel Staff) Probably vetted as much as the staff at your local flying club where you hire the ac from have been!!
Cheap jibe, unwarranted and totally inaccurate.
So how well vetted are a local flying clubs staff or the staff at the location you operate your ac?

C'mon guys ... we have all lived with terrorism for decades, and none of the measures made recently have made a whole helluva lot of difference.
Oh really!!!! How can you possibly know that?
Sorry forgot, you must be MI-High

Still waiting for answers to my questions!
But I guess some of you are happy for all the security services to sit back and do nothing. In the aftermath you can from the comfort of your armchair then say how things should have been done :roll eyes:

Oh, by the way JT, just because I don't agree with your viewpoint or you with mine, doesn't make you right!

Hey ShyTorque, a bit brave putting the Smash advert up with Whirlygig here now!! Touchy subject in those parts!