PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New 'Aviation Minister' after Monday?
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2012, 06:55
tail wheel

Received 232 Likes on 123 Posts
Please repeat after me...............

"I appreciate and respect people's various political and religious views, some of which I may personally agree with, some I may not agree with.

However, I respect your right in Australia to hold your own political and religious views.

I will not debate you or criticise you for your personal views, nor will I think any less of you for holding political views contrary to the views I hold. I recognise and respect that you are entitled to hold your own views and values in Australia.

I appreciate PPRuNe is an aviation forum for professional pilots. I understand it is not a political forum and it would be bad form to post my political views, or criticise the political views of others in these PPRuNe Forums."

Now we all agree and the Mods will have no further problems with vexatious and aggressive political posts or argumentive bickering between users over their political views?

And it will be fair cop if the Mods give a seven day thread ban without warning to any one that causes any further problems?

Good, thank you all.

Now back to the original topic "New 'Aviation Minister' after Monday?" which of course, didn't happen as the Prime Minister is running out of suitable - and I use the phrase rather loosely - Ministerial material.