PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Korean Air
Thread: Korean Air
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2012, 15:19
B737NG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Generation

I am sure alot of Pilots see the value of the 20/10 scheme as the highlight. There are many issues that would need a dramatic change in Management and two thirds of the Management changed for a Generation renewal. I know for a fact that there are good Guyīs in the operation but they have no way into the VP Level as they are not conform with the old style of the present Managers and that was and is one of the shortcomings for a change into a more modern style Leading Management. The Third Generation of the Cho Familiy getīs the foot closer into the door as well. Does that Youth have a new wind blown into the OCC Building? I fear not.

Heajangkuk hasnīt seen any other side maybe and therefore he worked for KAL only in his Aviation Career. He havenīt worked for any US or EU Carrier and is not able to compare by own expirience.

Bashing on others, pointing fingers, nice attitude as I remember, better blaming others first to draw the attention of the own dirt instead of pulling up the sleeves and cleaning the own doorstep first.

I did not join greedy nore did I left greedy but critical with a eye for what could be done better and also knowing there is no perfect world anywhere. I am sure I contributet my part at the time and that was enough for over ten years. I met good enthusiastic Pilots from Jeju and the Airforce. Unfortunatly some of them left KAL also for theire own sake, does that tell you something when National Pilots leave?

I did a SIM-Check yesterday and the Instructor told me that I look more relaxed and look younger then some years ago. People promised me that I sleep better at night after KAL. I enjoyed the flying here as there but the love for Aviation is back. I did my Single Engine Piston renewal last summer after I returned back home and I love to take a Plane again on a sunny day for leisure. Something I havenīt done during the time in Korea.