PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Big brother is watching................
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2012, 23:22
misterbonkers

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What utter ****e!!!!!!

Project Pegasus should be renamed Project Headless Chicken

As if Terrorist XYZ (no colloquialism as I've attended an EASA PC CRM Course) is gonna head for afternoon tea in a helicopter prior to committing a massive atrocity!!! God be with you. I fancy a reet nice brew n t'scones before we head off t'Stratford. Let's indulge ourselves before we meet all them t'virgins...

Get with the program PP (maybe aptly named afterall...!)

We've all seen what happens to a light helicopter when it loses an argument with the ground/a building i.e. helicopter disappears with a bang/flash. What about all those 40 tonne lorries and coaches and vans and cars in London? Or remote control planes or individuals? What about the subways/tubes/trains/buses? What about the waterways, cyclists, dog walkers, tourists.... etc etc.

My friend was recently visited by PP regarding his helicopter. During the 2 hours interrogation he was informed how he may be forced at gunpoint to fly his helicopter and commit various offences etc etc. Ironically as PP left he TOLD THEM about his firearms licence and the weapon(s) he had - they didn't even know about them!

It's all an absolute joke because they don't have a clue.

They are scared.

Terrorism wins again

Sad state of affairs.

BLUE
ARSE
FLIES