PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is war likely with Iran? Consequences for EK?
Old 14th Mar 2012, 14:43
maybepilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Open up no one in the world believes in ur propaganda anymore and best thing which is your worst nightmare even the American people themselves are opposing your actions and awakening from the long sleep your zionist lobbies put them in ,and they gonna claim back their institutions by the force of a gun
I let you imagine what's gonna happen again to all of you isn't it history repeating it self but that time it gonna happen not in Europe but in the USA .
Last time I heard such rants was while watching a documentary about a bunch of pathetic skin heads and lately some imams....one would assume that a professional pilot would be up for a civilized debate with some in depth analysis but you are definitely not the case.

Since the level of the debate has reached such low I can just reply to you that in 1940 one of the most powerful nations on earth lead by one of the most charismatic leaders who was backed by the majority of his people who happened to be amongst the more educated, disciplined and determined of those times did not succeed in wiping off what he called, just like you do today, the zionist lobby and their followers.
Nowadays there isn't a single country that could match those characteristics and unlike 1940 today's Jews have not only a Country but a mighty army and influential military,economical and social connections worldwide.
Rest assured history will not repeat itself, they have learnt and will not allow it to happen again to your utmost disappointment.
Iran?Not really any threat let's be honest (a coupe of submarines off the coast of India would do the job) , just a country full of oil that sooner or later will bend to the power of $$ to the advantage of both the seller (local regime permitting) and the buyer and this is a rule which was in place well before capitalism and islam.