PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is war likely with Iran? Consequences for EK?
Old 13th Mar 2012, 17:12
maybepilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll choose the one who pays taxes and contributes to the system rather than those who swim over and suck the life out of it
UAE...taxes?

Maybe, I will read it but my viewpoint will not change.
Then why bother reading.

Not after seeing the pictures that I saw and learning as much as I did from the docs. I don't care what the charter says.. innocent children, schools and hospitals are targets
Ever heard of the Fogel family massacre?No phosphorus here, just a simple knife.Here are the pics:

israel today | Israel News | Pictures of the Fogel family massacre - israel today | Israel News

By the way the targets the palestinians have been sistematically bombing over the years are city busses, clubs, restaurants just like those who support their cause have been bombing planes, the WTC, the London underground, the Madrid trains, the Bali disco and so on.....

One Muftie does not a genocidal race make. Hitler was both Christian and against organised religion, so either the Islamic system was irrelevant to the cause or we're all genocidal maniacs.
If you don't see the analogy between an ideology like nazism which states the superiority of one race over the others and calls for the extermination of jews,gays,gipsies etc. and a theocracy like the one praised by lots of islamists which considers inferior those who believe in a different god or in no god at all,that considers women like second class citizens, that hangs gays or stones hemos, that kills apostates, that has in its charter the jihad and martyrdom as its highest expression of holiness then I guess I am just part of that half of the world which doesn't see things the way you see them.
And never will.