PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is war likely with Iran? Consequences for EK?
Old 13th Mar 2012, 13:38
captjns

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
True, but they dont need to do that, it is the job of Tsahal
The Tsahalis the military force of Israel. That said, I don't quite get the point of yourcomment. Further the Tsahal, pronouncedTZAHAL, does not promote uncivilized depraved indifference to human lifeexercises as Hezbollah, or other Jihadist groups. Such depraved cowards who won't do their own dirty work... a group of people that one would be proud to be associated with.

For the lifeof me, I just can't phantom how anyone with a conscience can send an innocentchild with a bomb strapped to their little bodies to sacrifice their lives. Do the teachings of the Koran support such barbarism?

Thugs that arecowards, putting innocent lives at risk who want peace and are threaten withtheir and family’s lives if they do not cooperate. Come on now… is it really cricket firing rockets from Gaza into Israel fromschool yards where children play... from hospitals where the sick and injuredlay in fear... food stores where the hungry are provided with limited sustenance?