PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is war likely with Iran? Consequences for EK?
Old 12th Mar 2012, 12:35
maybepilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AH727,

it's a free world (for the time being) so , with your permission, I would like to post and talk about the issues that I deem to be useful to be debated.
Even if your politically correct ears don't like to listen nor watch I am afraid you will have to accept not only the muslims' view but mine as well.
It's the very core of our democracies and since you seem to be a fellow European citizen of mine and we are politically/socially and economically linked I also feel I still have the right to express my views without being labeled as a xenophobe or a fascist (which of course I am not) just because lately it's in fashion to silence anyone who raises his head above western politically correctness by simply calling him a neo-nazi.
You seem to be living in Sweden, so here are some more videos you surely won't like and possibly label as lies or neo-azi/pro-zionist (you can throw that into any subject nowadays) propaganda but since we are all pilots and spend lots of time overnighting I am sure many of us will have the chance to see for themselves next time they check in in a hotel in ARN/GOT/MMX...
By the way this is just food for thought for those politically correct and by no means I am trying to label the whole of Sweden nor every muslim in any way but I am convinced this is a growing issue that will have to be faced because it bears lots of socially dangerous potential.
And denying it is the biggest danger, just like with what goes on in the so called arab spring.