PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Passenger Headsets
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2012, 00:12
InTheWeeds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is a public servant in another government department beneathe you?
Not beneath me, my issue is that soldiers are not public servants...They are soldiers. We do different jobs. Like me lumping GG in with his cabin crew. They are both paid by the same organisation - they don't do the same job, and Im sure that GG doesn't think that his crew are beneath him either.

'lowly of the low civillian pilots who couldn't pass flight screening'. The last comment was paraphrasing your words.
The point that you were 'paraphrasing' was directed at GG alone...I aplogise if you have inferred an insult that wasn't meant to be there. However why is it whenever a military pilot even thinks about mentioning the entry standards or tells a GA pilot that the military does something a different way we are arrogant, elitist, bullies kicking sand in the face of GA pilots? Come on lads...

I never said that I was like RS, Im far from it...I just see him as the biggest (well known) example of 'not a public servant'... And I would love to see someone tell that unit that he is a public servant...