PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is war likely with Iran? Consequences for EK?
Old 11th Mar 2012, 12:20
fliion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybepilot,

Excellent rebuttal to the Sittys highly subjective post.

Everything In life is a trade -off. There are essentially three mega nuclear powers - China, Russia & the US.( the EU is a collection - deeply connected to the US)

Now go and ask yourselves: these are my three choices, which system will give my kids the greatest opportunity...Should one become dominant.

Simply put the US is a huge counterweight to nations that get out of line - .

What's funny is the US has gone to war many times in my lifetime to protect Muslims when the Muslims themselves had neither the balls or strength to take care of their own. Cue the Afghan Muslims in the 80's, Kuawaiti & Saudi Muslims in 1991', the Bosnian Muslims 1995, the Kosovar Muslims in 1998', the Libyan Muslims in 2011.., not to mention the gargantuan humanitarian aid to the Indonesian Muslims during tsunami, the famine of the Somali Muslims during Blackhawkdown etc.

Boy I tell you ... All that free oil we've got from the above nations was worth the body count

Of course that's the inconvenient truth....and who is paying for it...the American taxpayer ...next time you guys take care of it on your own.....after all you have it figured out. Now go check your iPhones and date check me, wearing your Raybans & your American Eagle shirts while your sitting in Starbucks before you head off to grab a cheeseburger on the way to the movies...

nobody in the US queuing at this regions embassies for a better life...care to checkout the line at the US embassies around the world ....

I want to puke....Pathetic

f

Last edited by fliion; 11th Mar 2012 at 13:49.