PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is war likely with Iran? Consequences for EK?
Old 10th Mar 2012, 04:46
SassyPilotsWife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr The blame game

For all of you who constantly want to bitch and blame the US for getting in the " business" of other countries.. I've got a question for you...

WHAT IF WE DIDN'T ?

You can all bash the US, yet everyone comes to us for aid, everyone comes to us for military support. Ohh everyone loves the Americans when we're sending billions of dollars in disaster aid, military aid etc when countries are slaughtering their own, dying from famine and natural disasters. But then they run their mouths blaming the worlds problems on us.

I'm an American and I totally support us pulling out of every damn **** country we are in, lets keep our money in our own country and take care of our own! Lets protect OUR OWN borders rather than others. Lets feed our own famine, lets make sure every child in America, regardless of their parent's choices do not go to bed hungry and homeless. and dammit.. lets take care of our OWN veterans rather than spending billions training others who a few of them retaliate and kill the same soldier who trained them. I wish every single one of you who want to keep stating " the Americans or the US" would end that statement with government. Because I assure you, 99% of America would rather see our own country and people be taken care of rather than everyone else.

But.. if we did that....

What would happen to the rest of the world ???