PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 8
Thread: MANCHESTER - 8
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2012, 19:46
MAN777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EK also get my support when I have my business head on because I have a limo to pick me up, a super lounge at MAN and instant comfort throughout the flight. Fantastic transfer terminal, continuing comfort on second flight and limo at the other end, basically sheer pleasure to fly with.

If I go BA Business or club or whatever they call it these days I am one of the SLF until boarding the wide body at LHR having endured the shuttle scrum down and inter terminal transfers (T5 to T3 for AUZ). Then a seriously long flight to Singapore or Bangkok where you are turfed off for a compulsory leg stretch, then back on again for another long flight.

In all 3 flights with BA and 2 flights of luxury with EK

That is why I am not loyal to LHR and BA and would never use that route by choice.

EK wins hands down every time.

And I would also go as far as to tell everyone of that fact, an example being a friend of mine was taking his family to AUZ and NZ on holiday, his travel agents were determined to push him through LHR with One World. Before he booked he asked my opinion and I told him my views on the matter, guess what an entire happy family went via DXB. Thats people power in action.