PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fake User ID Problem. New Info 1950 11 March.
Old 8th Mar 2012, 01:51
500N

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fake User ID Problem. New Info 1950 11 March.

This is directed at the member on the Military forum that is sending PM (Private Messages) under names that he has registered that very close to names of others in the Military forum. It is NOT directed at anyone else. You know who you are.

MY MESSAGE TO YOU IS:-
If you to not have the balls to have a man to man discussion or debate, heated or otherwise ON THE FORUM and need to resort to sending PM's imitating others to try to stir up trouble with people I know, then I pity you and I think most others would as well. The military ethos that I thought was picked up serving in the military has obviously been lost on you and you are no better than the many Walt's that turn up on Remembrance Day.

Examples of what has occured:-
ie I use 500N, they registered 5OON. I know of one other confirmed case (MILO xxxxx) and it was he who PM'd me with my "pseudo" message that I had sent him.
Originally Posted by 5OON
Yes, we are quite strong in PPRuNe and we know that you are the banned James Device and COCL2.
It is also ironic that Krueger Flap (now banned) was a slight change from another member Kreuger Flap. In my opinion, Krueger Flap (now banned) came back as Innocent man (banned as of today). Because it was KF who was always trying to "out" James Device and COCL2, I can only assume that the same person is connected to all this.

PPRuNe Pop has been notified by the other confirmed member
so we will wait to see what happens.