PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Citation 750 down in Egelsbach.
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2012, 15:41
afjose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile jon the ideal family man and airman

greetings everybody;
i would like to thank all the sympathizers with our family's loss at the same time let me clarify some things;
the ''cowboy pilot'' is the owner of the company and also a certified citation X pilot. jon was the company chief pilot and franklin is the co-pilot. But during this flight jon was the acting co-pilot as franklin was not available.there are flts.that jon has to fly with the owner as the co pilot and the regular co-pilot is to stay.franklin the ''door prize'' co -pilot was fortunate to be not on the flt as he already resigned prior to the flight.
the only way to find out what really transpired in the last 9 sec of the flt. is when they finally decipher the cvr,blackbox....then we could say what really happened.....so please let's all wait and keep quite ,we are all suffering from this bad accident....i'm asking for all of you to refrain from commenting as respect to my son and our family...
lastly i am not aware of this 44yr old lady who claims ''our jon'' leaving a daughter....?i know for a fact that the he has three sons; 2 with his wife, veronica from CA and 1 from his previous marriage. i would like to appeal to this 44yr.old woman to quit this claims thus messing up the grieved moments of the legal family.... just shut up pls as you are not helping the situation...pls be considerate of the family's feelings!
god bless..... :