PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - anthrax
Thread: anthrax
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2002, 05:21
BlueWolf
Lupus Domesticus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hate to be the bearer or possibly bad tidings, but if you get sick straight away you are probably one of the lucky ones.

It means that your system has identified something which it recognises that it needs to reject, and is probably doing so.

If you don't get sick from it till later, or even much later, it is probably - almost certainly - doing far more harm.

The news is not all bad, however. Some things can be done, and the earlier you do them, the better your chances are.
Flip through your local Yellow Pages and find the nearest Naturopath. Tell him/her what it is that you do for a living, and what it is that you have been "given". Get something done about these substances before you begin to experience symptoms.

Don't stop serving your country, listening to your doctor, or believing in the laws of physics; but understand for your own sake that the medical profession is incapable of doing anything about the downstream effects of these things it is putting into your body, and will be, even when it accepts that it has made a mistake, which will be a very long time before it admits as much.

The British Medical Association has openly stated that it is aware that Pasteur lied about the results of many of his experiments, and plagiarised much of what he published, and that this calls quite a lot of accepted theory regarding immunisations into question.
Yet it remains a central plank in the orthodox western platform of disease management. Why?
I genuinely do not know; but I am reminded of my father telling me that he was still being told at school that the atom was indivisible and indestructable, some years after Rutherford had successfully split it. Without wanting to reveal too much, that was at a well-known English public school with links to the military establishment.

Certainly there have been significant reductions in infectious disease rates in recent generations in the first world. How much of this can be attributed to hygiene, nutrition, and living standards, has never been adequately investigated.
Certainly it is also true that many territories in the United States which opted to distribute the Polio vaccine now have higher endemic rates of the disease than other territories which rejected it.

If you're clever enough to be a legitimate member of this forum - in which I happily admit I am a guest - then you're certainly clever enough to be able to make a value judgement on this matter.

Happy thinking