PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Deer Jet/Capital Airlines
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2012, 16:38
Wineaux

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm currently filling out an app with Tempo Aviation for a G200 position with Deer Jet in Shanghai. The terms sent to me were different than those above though. My offer is not a commuting contract. 30 consecutive days leave annually, minimum 5 days off per month (supposedly allowed to take two months worth back to back), $11,500 USD month, 6000 CNY for housing. I've had a good job for years, but it's going away. As a result I've been out of the job market for years also. Have no idea what's considered fair and reasonable anymore. Soooo,

Anyone have experience with Tempo? Are the complaints mostly with the contract agencies, or with the company/airline? I've read about the rigid requirements/interview process. My offer says the tickets, paperwork, etc. will be paid by the airline. Ground transport provided, only liability insurance provided as far as I can tell, per diem seems low at 200 CNY domestic and US $60 international. 4 tickets home annually (2 confirmed, 2 ID75). How does this sound for the going rates? I have no idea, and would appreciate any insight, including living/housing costs in China. It seems to me the pay is low, for not being a commuting contract. Thanks guys.