PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - eligible to work???
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2012, 18:35
Clintonb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey thanks for the replies..

Ok lets say theres work in the caribbean...

Company x is looking for FAA license holders not matter what nationality but on the application it states are you eligible to work in the caribbean not live just to work there?

How do you find that out?

I've called the consulate and asked what do i need to do to find out if I'm eligible to work ina country that is looking to hire pilots and they state they cant give any information out unless i have the right paper work from the company that wants to employ me and submit it to them..

Thing is I'm not yet being accepted for the job so i don't have the paper work.. i just need to find out whether i am eligible to work there so i can give a positive and correct answer in my application for company.

i can see why the consulate wont give information out because you have to go through the process and pay the fee's needed its all about money they wont give information out for free.

So any idea on where you can find this information out or shall i just put down on the application to the company are you eligible to work here: YES and hope to get hired, get the papers from them submit it to the consulate and hope for the best that they approve my work visa..