PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CDS Vs Hoon
Thread: CDS Vs Hoon
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2002, 23:18
A Civilian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont post just to get a rise as you say or at least it never starts out that way. Infact I tried my best to not let this turn into another flame war after the last one did. I tried to back down and let things lie but it kinda got out of control. Yes okay some of my later posts did become a bit cheeky but lets face it you guys weren't actually being saints where you?

With all the 'you sir are an arse', 'you belong in a mental institution' or a certain poster trying not to appear as the arrogant sod he must be in real life by modifing his past posts.

Being a Republician, a left winger or anti-iraqi war is probably not the best combination of qualities to post about on a forum such as this but they where the sort of topics I could post on as I dont know anything about mil-flying and havent pretended to. I guess I dont have the right state of mind to be posting here as its more of a club thingy rather than a forum for open discussion. There should be a warning sign statement saying as such.

About the so called anti-military topic. I dont give a f**k what you think. If someone insults my disability ill insult him whatever way I please. People like that deserve to be treated like scum. Hes obviously the sort of person that laughs out loud when a thalidomide victim walks by.