PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AirPhilExpress 320 off the RWY...Video from Inside
Old 17th Feb 2012, 10:53
B737NG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wonders of the World

The Philippinnes could be added to the Wonders of the World !!

I am wondering what else can happen there and when it happen I am not wondering anymore. Each Pinnoy a lovley Person as a individual and I will certainly miss my Visits at Subic, Angeles, Makati, Malate and Cebu now and then. I had a nice time and I always remember the warm heartet People there. When it comes to professionalism there was always a lack of understanding and taking things seriously the right way. The Video is reflecting that as well.

Afterwards we all know that a G/A would be the proper way of action. Why it was not done? I havenīt been there, I do not know any facts that caused this overrun. I cannot look into Pilots brain and get the undecorated truth.

This is just one bad example to the Public that Pilots are the weakest part of the chain. Interface between the plane and the pilot?

21st Century technology allows this evidence to go public short after the Mobile device has a connection again. Until the FDR is pulled and screened the "clicks" in the NET go into 6 digits....

Fly safe and land happy

NG