PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CDS Vs Hoon
Thread: CDS Vs Hoon
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2002, 07:03
swinging monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Civvie,

Thank you so much for confirming to us all that you are suffering from a disorder in the mental health department!

Your comments over the past few weeks have insulted not only myself but all of the proffessional men and women, in whose life I entrust mine too every day of the year.

Unlike yours, my aircraft is not a toy. It is a real piece of kit that requires the hard work, dedication and commitment of a great many people not only to fly it, but to maintain it as well. Its not something that comes out on a nice sunny day, that I chuck around the skies for a couple of hours and then put back in the cupboard for the rest of the week.

I have not stopped laughing since I read your comments about being a third generation radio controller. Oh Dear, I am sorry I have berated so much. I now understand that anyone who thinks that your kind of lifestyle gives him the creedance to even look at forums like this, let alone comment on them, is sadly suffering from severe mental health problems.

Nevertheless, mental dissorder does not give you the right to make outrageous comments on this forum.

I strongly urge you to cut away to your GP and ask him to certify you asap, because you truly are as mad as a sack of spanners!!

'Third generation' radio controller eh?? ha ha ha ha ha ha
I'm sorry, I just can't stop laughing!!!

I'm proud to say that I do my job for Queen and country, wherever it is, in this country or abroad, but sticking my head in the sand? and for Uncle Sam? absolutely not.

Get a life Civvie. Infact, get yourself a secure life preferably in a secure establishment, something like Rampton! They have lots of open air places where you will be able to fly your 'elastic-band-powered' weapon of war, all day long.

Leave the real flying to the big boys.

Kind regards

The swinging Monkey
'Caruthers, stop kicking this civilian now, he is not worth it anymore'