PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Should the RAF absorb the FAA/AAC?
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2002, 13:06
Always_broken_in_wilts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear oh dear TR have you read YASMR retort,
Seems you have really rattled this particular squaddies cage you naughty boy

It would seem that despite approaching the year 2003 "she" still has no concept of the fact that size really matters When you pilot a "metro" you may very well be able to manage with a SNCO, normally a "tatooed bloke", if my memory of Lynx5/9 Cdrs serves me well, who is only half a rung further up the food chain than the guy on the gate! He has the misfortune to often have to sit next to 2nd Lt Farquarr-Smythe-Thompson of the Queens own first Limp of Wrist and both are normally in the company of Cpl "ND" on the GPMG.

However when you fly something as sophisticated and as chuffin huge as the wokka it makes sense to have the crew composition you guys have.......ex percy mate here now coffee boy on J I wonder how our grunt friend would cope with 80' strops or triples etc without some sort of voice marshalling............oh sill me he won't have to as his metro can only carry the odd net of "gash" and 8 gate guards in the back.

I got to go and watch my lad play footie then go into crew rest as I am off to Crete on sunday..............wonder what "henna man" is up to

all spelling mistake are "df" alcohol induced

Last edited by Always_broken_in_wilts; 3rd Dec 2002 at 11:14.