PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training in Spain
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2002, 07:39
Dennisb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am very surprised reading that Adventia is the best option in Spain: hearing people from there and the time and money spent there, it seems not so good option, even good people working there. It is the old public school and the Spanish reputation is not very good, but toro01 if you are Spanish perhaps you know more than me

Before coming to Spain, my father asked to his bank financial information from Airmed and Adventia (AeroMadrid wasn't an option at that time) and this is also a good point of information...

The Initial Medical Class 1 must be done in Spain or to ask a convalidation from the foreign one (we have passed it here in Spain - it is cheaper ) but the renewal can be done in any JAR country.

The exams are in English language but not for the Spanish students who have to pass also an English language exam for getting the IR !!!

In Airmed we have a very nice simulator for MCC : Airbus 320 and in AeroMadrid they have the same but also for TR, both wth six axes motion. I do not know what simulator is using Adventia because for me never was an option... perhasp toro01 could help ?

Take a look at :

www.airmed.es

www.aeromadrid.com

Thanks bodie for your nice replay.

Dennisb

I forgot to tell toro01 that people in Airmed said that they started at least one year before Adventia teaching in English for foreing students, and that Adventia mainly have Spanish students learning in English ... so Adventia is no more experienced FTO !

By the way what happened with the A340 in Salamanca piloted by the Adventia Director - I have read (with some colleagues help) in the Spanish Forum - ? Is it true ?

Dennisb