PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 8
Thread: Ryanair - 8
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2012, 15:20
edi_local

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do people know how really fed up we SLF feel about Ryanair. I flew them once from Prestwick to Stansted a long time ago, I swore never again and have been true to my word.
Cheap as chips,horrible service on a par with Easyjet. You get what you pay for. I voted with my feet am not sure why others don,t.
Because they don't want to? A lot of people are perfectly happy with Ryanair and what they offer.

I've flown with FR countless times and continue to do so. They are, as you say, cheap as chips. If I want to get to a place where they fly then I will chose them. Play by their rules and you're in for a very cheap and perfectly good flight. Check in online, turn up on time, bring one item of hand luggage (like you agree to do in your booking process) and you're fine. No hassle at all. I must also say that their on board prices are cheaper than a lot of airport departure lounges too, especially in the UK.

I would hardly say you are in a position to criticse them if you've only flown on them once. That's like me saying I'll never fly Lufthansa again as the only time I've ever flown with them, they lost my baggage on my outward trip and re routed me through LHR on my return, getting me home over 5 hours late (instead of FRA-EDI direct). My single worst flying experience to date. I may have had that one bad experience with LH, but I continue to include them in my travel planning and when they offer me the best option I will gladly give them my money again, as many millions do with FR.