PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CABAIR - General discussion for those involved.
Old 5th Feb 2012, 13:38
smarthawke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't profess to understand who owned what, belonged to who, who was a director of what when it comes to the former Cabair group of companies - even after reading the previous very detailed posts). That said, I think you'll find that WAC never 'owned' or 'ran' EPTA though they may have been part of the same group (Worldwide?).

I can only comment on where we are at Wycombe Air Park, as detailed in the two press releases. The basics are that Wycombe Air Centre Ltd was rescued from the administrators by the Arora Family Trust, as a single 'entity' - and that did not include any other part of what was previously under the somewhat broad umbrella of Cabair.

Certainly there is now no connection between the fixed wing flying training organisations at Wycombe Air Park (Airways Flying Club and Wycombe Air Centre - both part of Booker Aircraft Operations Ltd) and any flying establishments elsewhere and nor is that likely to change.