PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - new easyjet pilots!
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2002, 10:35
Mike Oscar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
overdoverover and pilotofjet

Maybe as I'm not close enough to the discussions on T+C's my post was a bit strong, in which case I am prepared to moderate it slightly if you wish.

However, based on what I've seen and heard of the current Go and eJ T+C's I get the impression that the shape of the overall package being proposed was a pretty good compromise in most areas, whilst bearing in mind that the company simply could not take the "Highest Common Denominator" from each element of the two current packages.

I still however stand by my views that as a company we have done well, but should not be complacent. Average fares and yields are down, competition is increasing, etc. etc. We are all very fortunate to be in what (hopefully) are secure jobs, and I am very concious that the pages of PPRUNE are quite depressing at the moment with the number of airlines 'in trouble'.

Having been made redundant once (not a nice situation), I for one am prepared to put up with some of the cr@p for the sake of paying the mortgage and supporting the family in the longer term.