PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CDS Vs Hoon
Thread: CDS Vs Hoon
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2002, 21:20
swinging monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Civvy,

the longer this forum drags on, the more and more I am seriously concerned by the state of your mental health
Are you really serious in your comments, or are you simply using this opportunity to show the rest of us how utterly fu**ing stupid you are?
The replies from the Grob driver, Mr Farley, Archimedes and the outstanding quote from the ORAC clearly show you what the general feeling is regarding your comments.
Are you getting the message yet? or are you just an ignorant fool who gets his kicks out of making pathetic comments about our armed forces?
As Grob Driver states several entries ago, get a life and Foxtrot Oscar you Muppet. (That means go away to you!)

ORAC, that was a hell of a quotation, thanks. I will remember it for ever, thank you.

Civvy, I do hope you go away. This is a sensible forum for sensible people. If you are not up to it, then do us all a favour and leave. I am sure that Liverpool has a nursery that can find you a place. Or maybe a secure hospital eh?

Kind regards (as always)

The Swinging Monkey
'Caruthers, this Civvy is still being an Arse, do kick him a great deal harder, theres a good chap!'