PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Jumeirah villas
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2012, 18:16
SassyPilotsWife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not so Innocent Bystander

First.. If i'm out to make money.. making a small commission from renting a property at 75k a year is hardly breaking the bank. And my post on here wasn't about that. It was actually to respond about EK housing and why not post about a development that word has it, EK is going to put pilots here ? The advantage to renting here yourself vs EK doing it as I said was to pocket the difference.

Second, Choose how to invest and spend your money wisely ? Your money or EK's money ? If your saving 100k a year in housing by renting from me vs letting EK place you, and spending 4k for agency commission you are hardly out of pocket. Do the math numb nuts.

Third, Get it right. I drive an SL.. not an SLK. And I'm HARDLY a fly by night agent who works out of a trunk. I own a company in Al Ain and work for a very reputable company in Dubai and am a licensed real estate agent in the US as well. I'm here to work because I don't sit on my ass living off of my husband's income. I work because I have bills just like you do, I have children in college who I will work 7 days a week to make sure they graduate. I give back to the community I live in. I have been on Pprune for 3 years not to troll, but out of my love of aviation, to support my husband, to learn about living in the UAE and have respectively receive advice, learned enough to give it and been dealt with alot of bull**** including nasty comments from others for what I've expressed on here. But I've never, until tonight.. read such a nasty post from anyone as you have sent my way tonight. And I sure as hell didn't deserve this one. And I know I shouldn't let you get to me, but it really sickens me to see that you would remotely think this about me. I've never shed a tear about any post and I've always been able to dish it right back til yours. So.. without further adeu.. and I hope you read this before it's thrown out, GO **** YOURSELF