PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2 months left to new work hours guys... do this now...
Old 22nd Jan 2012, 20:47
Dani

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Give me a break, show me one practical case where EU wouldn't allow higher standards than their legislation. This has never happen and will never happen. Surely not in the EU we know. Law study is no replacement for logical thinking nor close observation of actual politics.

The same will happen to Aeropers pilots (union of the former Swissair pilots in Swiss): They will never adapt EASA, because they have better FTLs.

Not even VC is implying that the new FTLs are binding for them. So you shouldn't neighter. If they would really fear, they would put this on top of their petition. But on the contrary, they don't even write what you are signing for! What an utter violation of basic democtratic principles...

I guess you are Tim van Beveren, the well known aviation journalist, who didn't even know the difference between a B777 and a A330 in the biggest Swiss newspaper and after that in a spotter forum. Have you taken over some PR mandate for VC in the mean time?