PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IX
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2012, 13:35
Julidzg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Ralukaa:

Congratulations for your status change. I dont think they would ask someone to remove their teeth jewelery and then reject them, that would be simply cruel. And rejection mails I think are sent faster, when I got mine it had been barely two weeks after my FI, and others from my recruitment got it by the same time, cause making someone wait for severa weeks to get a no would be very cruel too, though it sometimes happen, but HR I think they try to send those responses faster.

Having said that, I also know about 4 guys who got their call after almost 4 months of excrusiating wait, but it was worthive cause at the end they got theyr yes. Some of them had even moved on and forgotten about the whole Emirates thing. And i have read here in the forum about people who has waited even longer.

And theres is also some very lucky people, like a girl I met who got her Golden Call barely four days after her FI, and the Ad was very far from Dubai.

Now Im waiting for my Gc again, after more than a year of having received that terrible email, lets hope this is my lucky chance!