PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Treacherous fishhead berates F-ing crabs
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2002, 19:00
ARXW

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
DESPERATE
>Regret to inform you that I will not be publishing my logbook to prove my earlier claims. Couldn't give a cr@p if you believe me or not.

You are the man!

But I was just curious to find out, you know - more out of historical interest (and accuracy above all) than anything else -but what the f***. Of course you don't need to reveal stuff for the benefit of any f***ing spotter anyway -lo and behold if you ever do that.

>I believe that you missed my point entirely;
Don't flatter yourself.

>I was not for one minute claiming to be some super hero in light blue (indeed if that were the case, I am sure that you and all your spotter friends would have bought the book that I would have published, and help pay for my mortgage)

You specifically claimed to be more qualified than CDR Ward + LT Ward put together. We do know where the RAF deployed after the Falklands, around the globe. So what point did you make? I guess like an ex USN frog (with THREE combat tours in the jungles of SE Asia between 1967-1974) used to say: here's another case of a "self-imporant a$$hole" right here.

And I am not a spotter either (I told you not to flatter yourself)...and I certainly wouldn't give a flying f*** what's in your logbook (or not).

>If I remember correctly, the last time that the FAA released weapons in anger, the poor dude was on the receiving end of a Serb missile, 0 for 1. Read that book pal.

I've read that book and I, also, couldn't care less if the FAA was as amateurish as any plane spotter group but...what a cheap attempt against them. At least the dude (LT Richardson) was indeed in the line of fire...You are becoming worse than Lts T and W (if I assume it was their mistake in the first place).