PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IX
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2012, 15:08
Julidzg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I also had my final interview one week ago, a lot of the other finalists have the under review status already, but since I just opened the emirates website account after my final interview, my portal says that I have applied to 0 jobs. I thought the status was going to appear automatically cause I opened the account with the same mail that I gave to the recruiters, but no changes so far, and the OD from my city had already dissapeared from the list in the website, so I couldnt apply. Yesterday I decided to apply to the only generic cabin crew application that was on the page appart from the list of OD and AD, but the thing about it is that it seems to be the Dubai walk in arabic speakers only application. Im not completely sure of that but thats the only option I could find in the whole website, hopefully this time im going to get the status changed.

Is this what I should have done from the beggining, apply to that in the website, or should I have waited and not apply to anything and the status would have appeared automatically?

I did it because I understand that from the moment the application appears to be "Under Review" that means that the recruiters are already in Dubai and your paperwork is being checked, and since I didnt have any status or even a job application, thats why I did it.

What do you think guys, did I do the right thing or should I just erase that application and wait for it to appear automatically?